Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Update

Hello all, I'm on my way down to Tubmanburg today and will be spending two days doing some long patrols with my main man Brian down there, and back to Gbarnga on Saturday. I've been okay, but was laid up for a day on Monday because of some bad food, but I'm back in prime shape and ready to roll. Outside of that, our well has been running dry lately, and my teammates are too cheap to spend the $50 bucks to get it dug deeper, so I've been on a minimal shower schedule as well. Now, if only the Bangladeshis would turn our power back on at night, that'd be nice too. I have a few posts in the works that should be up soon, and hopefully sometime before Saturday I should have a whole slew of photos up too.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?